The Mechanisms of Alzheimer's and How to Address Them for Prevention
Exact Venue TBA
Saturday, June 8, 2019 9:00 AM - Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:00 AM
Presented by Shannon D. Smith, DC, CCN, CCSMS, MAPS
- Understand how Alzheimer's may not be a permanent, progressive, degenerative, neurological disease.
- Learn how to look for the early biomarkers that can advance the aging brain.
- Understanding of the 3 subsets of Alzheimer's and their mechanisms.
- Learn specific supplementation, therapies, and chiropractic care for a global wellness approach to brain health and supporting cognitive decline
- Learn which genetic tests to perform showing who is at higher risk of developing Alzheimer's
12 CE pending in PA, MD, DE & OH
Saturday, June 8: 9:00a - 4:00p (6 CE, hour lunch break on own)
Sunday, June 9: 8:00a - 2:00p (6 CE)
Powered By GrowthZone