Associate Doctor Position - Bucks County
We’re looking for a full time (30-35 hour/week) associate chiropractor to work and live in one of the most beautiful areas on the east coast! Position opening in January/February 2019.
You’ll provide high quality care alongside our other doctor and Licensed Massage Therapists. Common treatments in the office include diversified, Flexion Distraction, Thompson drop, cervical and lumbar decompression, but we’re always looking to diversify our treatment arsenal. The practice is a mix of sports and general population, and is primarily insurance based with only about 5% WC/MVA.
We’re looking for a doctor who is dynamic and friendly, willing to be himself/herself in the office. Any prospective candidate should be someone who wants to learn how to run a practice, loves to treat patients and is good at connecting with people.
- Perform chiropractic procedures and adjunctive therapies
- Evaluate patient conditions via patient histories and physical exam
- Communicate diagnosis and treatment goals to patients including chiropractic care and treatment goals
- Create and maintain patient medical records
- Build rapport with patients and connect with them
- Possess strong leadership qualities and be able to work with staff
Candidates should hold (or be willing to obtain prior to employment) a current PA Chiro license and adjunctive therapy license.
Solid base salary with benefits package including malpractice, health, CEU coverage, paid holidays, vacation and bonus structure available.
New grads and experienced docs all welcome to apply.
Send cover letter, CV and resume to DrManningDC@gmail.com.