2019 Annual Convention - Attendee Registration
|1st Yr DC|
|NOW - 8/31|
|9/1 - 10/18|
Convening on October 19-20th in downtown Pittsburgh, PCA’s 2019 Annual Convention will afford you the opportunity to reunite with your Chiropractic colleagues and friends, learn new skills, and explore abundant clinical and business resources helpful to your practice, your staff and your patients.
Up to 12 CE of programming including:
- Dr. Carlo Ammendolia on treating Lumbar Spinal Stenosis & Sciatica (sponsored by NCMIC & Spinemobility)
- Dr. Kevin Wong on comprehensive spinal & extremity adjusting (sponsored by Foot Levelers, Inc.)
- Dr. Tim Bertelsman on the management of LBP & lower extremity disorders *** This course is the first of 5 courses offered by the University of Bridgeport that fulfills their "fifty live hours" requirement towards a DACO certification***
- Bill Esteb, President and Creative Director of Patient Media, Inc., for the KEYNOTE ADDRESS: "Why Patients Do What They Do"
- Karin Toner Pierce, Dr. Victor Rizzo & Dr. Nancy Shaler will combine efforts for the 6 hour CA/STAFF program
- Karin will teach on Billing & Coding Nuances
- Dr. Rizzo will teach office attitude and efficiency, modalities and radiology.
- Dr. Shaler will teach anatomy.
NEW THIS YEAR -- STUDENTS WELCOME, FREE OF CHARGE! We invite all Chiropractic students to attend the entire convention at no cost to register. There will be a Student/1st Yr DC program @ 1:00p on Saturday 10/19, that will give the young DCs and soon to be DCs advice for their future in the profession:
- the steps to take to set up a practice
- how to financing of a facility, equipment, etc
- understanding billing & coding, and how to implement EHR
- Q&A session with experienced DCs - what they learned over decades of practice
CONVENTION PROGRAMS ARE APPROVED IN PA, OH, MD, DE, NJ & WV