The Mechanisms of Alzheimer's and How to Address Them for Prevention (Harrisburg)
Presented by Shannon D. Smith, DC, CCN, CCSMS, MAPS
- Understand how Alzheimer's may not be a permanent, progressive, degenerative, neurological disease.
- Learn how to look for the early biomarkers that can advance the aging brain.
- Understanding of the 3 subsets of Alzheimer's and their mechanisms.
- Learn specific supplementation, therapies, and chiropractic care for a global wellness approach to brain health and supporting cognitive decline
- Learn which genetic tests to perform showing who is at higher risk of developing Alzheimer's
Dr. Shannon Smith is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition. He has 23+ years of experience helping patients regain their health through conservative and holistic approaches utilizing Functional Medicine, Chiropractic, diet modifications and nutritional support. He has attended over 660 postgraduate hours of nutritional training, and is trained to not just treat symptoms but to find and fix the cause of the problem. He is also one of only a few Doctors of Chiropractic to be invited to MED MAPS certification (Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs) specializing in Autism Spectrum support and evaluation.
12 CE Approved in PA, MD, DE, & OH
Saturday, September 14: 1:00p - 7:00p (6 CE, 30 min meal/snack break on own)
Sunday, September 15: 8:00a - 2:00p (6 CE)